Monday, November 28, 2005

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year, and want a shiny new
2006 Volkswagen GTI
for Christmas. I promise I won't tow anything with it, or put it into a curb in dry conditions, or overload it's suspension, or let anyone smoke in it, and I'll clean it once every two weeks and only put in the finest of motor oils as I've done with my '98 Jetta GLS every 3,000 miles, and I'll make it purr on a daily basis. I promise I won't make complete fools of guys with modded-out j-spec Hondas or even turboed MazdaSpeed Proteges and Mitsubishi Lancer Evos. I'll be a good little VW owner and take the car to see all the countryside roads that it needs to stay healthy. I'll give it a name fitting to it's function, and even put some performance parts on it to go the extra mile (per hour faster).

'06 VW GTI

And if you can't bring me the keys to a GTI, then here are some smaller ideas:
http://nicholasajohnson.backpackit.com/pub/277810
(I know exactly what you're thinking... a GTI is small enough!)

From,
Nicholas

No comments: