Thursday, October 6, 2005

October Update

So I'm in St. Cloud, doing my thing at University, and getting some quality rowing time in, too. In fact, this weekend is the Head of the Rock regatta in Rockford, IL. I have no idea what races I'm in yet, but we're just a club sport. The team has this and one more regatta left this fall season. The first three races, one in Des Moines and a double-header in Minneapolis and Green Bay are already behind us. Naturally morning rows are without adventure. This morning at 6:45am I was in one of our eights towing our catchboat back to the dock, about 2 miles upriver after the fuel line suffered a slice that eliminated it's ability to hold suction pressure. You're of course welcome to check out the club's new website at www.scsucrew.org. It was created before the semester began by some caring past rower. Anyways, wish me luck this weekend. Go Huskies!

No comments: