Graduation & Preparation
I am proud to say that I am now a graduate of St. Cloud State University. Because of this, my hike will nest perfectly between education and career. I'm not even certain when I will be having a graduation party. It will come after the Appalachian Trail if and when I do have one. My days are now filled with spending time with family and friends. I am dehydrating foods that will be mailed to my resupply points along the AT, and double checking that I have all the right gear and nothing extra. I haven't been updating because of the grand transition between college and the trail. I've moved my belongings back to Racine and am staying with my parents until the trail. Deciding what to eat for the next 6 months is a decision that has crept up on me. Varying the menu across that much time is proving more difficult than anticipated. Above all, I'm ready and excited to kick off from Maine.
No comments:
Post a Comment