-416.For The Right Cause
My trip is yet without a cause. Like those who hike the trail to support cancer research, world hunger and a million more reasons, I want to have more than just my wanting to do a thru-hike as a reason to complete the AT. I could support any number of things, and have had my eyes very open to ideas recently. Traumatic Brain Injury actually seems like a good candidate right now. Not that I've been personally affected by it, I don't think. I've come across websites about specific people who have and was very touched by their stories. Just like Brad's girlfriend's mother's coworker's son, as previously mentioned, I want to support a cause.
Along the lines of raising awareness and raising a financial donation, I'm sure there are plenty of ways I can help. What are some ideas of causes you can think of?
No comments:
Post a Comment