Thursday, November 25, 2004

-433.Happy Thansgiving!

Sitting at Pam & Paul McWilliam's house amidst family & friends, we've had our turkey dinner and it's not quite 3:30 yet. I stopped in Madison on my way home from Minnesota yesterday and drank with Louis and Roger until crazy early on Thanksgiving Day. After waking up pretty darn late, I barely made it here before it was time to say grace & eat. Louis & Luke came to eat with the family today, which is a perfect addition this year because Brad can't be here. He & Susan are having their own CA style dinner for two with, as I just found out, three turkeys. Excessive, Brad. Excessive.

We have to produce our lists for what we want for Christmas in a few minutes here, as tradition dictates, so I'll have to jet. Before I go I hope you all have a great Turkey Day and can be with family and/or friends as I've been blessed with!

Cheers!
Nick

No comments: